Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Various Things Worth Supplementing from the Last Few Weekends

Weekends. That's when stuff happens. Let me show you . . .

Four Saturdays ago—well, you know you're at the right barbecue if Don (back in town for a spell) and Lars (back in town for good? I hear?) are there.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Along with other visitors from Utah

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

and good ol' friends like Kim.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Back inside we partied like it was 2007.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Three weekends ago . . . jam packed! Brooke and Brynne were visiting Grace, made friends out of strangers.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And, as usual, explained focusing my camera.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Rode a bus,

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Saw the birds inside Belvedere Castle.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And back at home roommate Nate (seated here with neighbor Aubrey) had visitors of his own, including . . .

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

. . . Debbie (I won't writer her last name so she can't be googled up over here, but if you know it, imagine I'm saying it)! From Sophomore and Senior Year! (at BYU!)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Turning the tables, I learned my lesson.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then, two Saturdays ago (the day after the LCD Soundsystem show) I happen to snap this photo on my way to an important lunch appointment . . .

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The lunch appointment? Momofuku Fried Chicken Dinner Number Five! I was invited by Liz and Mark. Remember Liz, from 2008? Don't know about Liz and Mark? Now you do.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Chicken graveyard.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And then Saturday night, and I still can't believe it, dessert with Kat! Perhaps the highlight of 2010?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

(folks, don't let the framing fool you, she's losing her mind over pie, not forks)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And then this last weekend, the one that just happened, these are things I saw on my way to meet up with another ex-New Yorker in town for a spell. . .

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Well, guess I'll never get to Cafe Colonial now.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

(if you see something, say something, Lady.)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

. . . and this is the very former New Yorker spoken of, the one on the right, Miss Rebekah (imagine I'm saying her last name) back in town to torment us all for a spell.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Back to my other blog

1 comment: