Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Partyin' Supplement, August 21 - 31

Hello, I'm Brigham and I've been partyin' so much lately.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

For example, two Saturdays ago I attended a Breakfast Party at this French place in my neighborhood. Why breakfast, why not brunch? Because we got there so early they weren't even ready to brunch us.

Helen.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Roommate Nate.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Lindsay and Hilary.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then, two Monday nights ago, I got to go to Aubrey's Birthday Dinner Party at Home in the West Village.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Since Aubrey is a headband enthusiast the funny joke, ha ha ha, was to have all the guys wearing headbands when she got to dinner.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I would NOT be showing you this picture if I hadn't made such a beautiful peacock.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Partied with a crispy duck salad,

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And a steak, since it had been so long.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

After the party: High Contrast Black and White Photos, the solution to all my low light photography needs.

By now you should know everyone's name here except for Jen in the middle, in case you're meeting everyone for the first time.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

That there on the left is Aubrey, fyi.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then last Wednesday night I went to a going away party for Sarah who had been nannying for a family in Tribeca.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Look, there's Kim.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Listen, this is not a post where I try to show off a couple of stranger's gigantic, super-nice totally awesome amazing apartment. That's not my game. (but this is a different room from the one pictured above)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

(And I did wash my hands in this bathroom)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Friday night I went to Josh's rooftop movie party. We watched Days of Heaven. Longest hour and a half film you'll ever see, but I liked it. Because it had symbolism. And because it was beautiful.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Saturday afternoon Nate and I held a two-man Whopper Bar Party. What's a Whopper Bar? A "special" "nice" Burger King that just serves "fancy" Whoppers you "can't get" anywhere else. Year round, at least.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Nate partied with the Bourbon BBQ Whopper.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I partied with the California Whopper plus JalepeƱos (because they were free! and brought it together nicely enough)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Saturday night I was involved in that awesome Ma Peche Party I tried telling you about on my other blog.

Sunday afternoon you could say I threw a Jonah Fever party in Sunday School because I had a bad case of Jonah Fever.

Sunday night I partied at the Aubrey and Hilary Joint Big Birthday Party. More black and white solutions to struggling ISO problems.

Eric. He's been in my grandma's backyard.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Beth, illuminated by iPhone.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Adam admiring baby carrots raised on the roof. What? You can't see them? Too baby?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

How about now, can you see the carrots now? JB can.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Beth, Chris, Tyson.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Casey. S'up, bra?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Don Sadler.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Lauren, 1L.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And Monday night, everyone who was anyone was at the Stake FHE at the 15th Street building. I shared my camera with a lot of people who couldn't focus, but these two shots from the 3 Train After-party turned out all right.

Vanessa.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Yours truly. Thanks for stopping by and checking out this party post.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 comment:

  1. I still can't see the two rectangles! Teach me! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete